Every member, especially leadership, is expected to adhere to the following standards. MYTHICC holds itself to a high standard of keeping offensive messages out of our in-game channels and voice over IP communication systems. Below are our standards.
- No member is to use language or post imagery that is offensive in nature such as: pornography, racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks or imagery, or things meant to insult those with disabilities. Members who do not follow these policies will find their messages deleted, their abilities to speak diminished, and possible removal from the guild.
- Every member is welcome here from the latest born player to the most seasoned veteran. As such, light-hearted ribbing is allowed but no member should be subject to prolonged insult based on their ability to play a game we are playing together. We encourage growth, not stasis, and it’s every member’s duty to help foster that growth.
- Every member is held accountable for their actions. If you see a conversation that does not belong in our community, it is your duty as a member to 1) report it and 2) not take part in it. Taking part in something is just as bad as starting it and will come with the same consequences.
- Guild drama is outlawed and publicly arguing about something in a manner that could be considered hostile is forbidden. If you have an issue with a member of our guild, do your best to resolve it privately. If the issue escalates, contact a member of our officer team for mediation.
- The most important rule of all is to do your best to have fun in this game we love and hate to play. If there is anything between you and having fun playing with our guild, please let us know so that we can do our best to rectify it.
Following this code of conduct will ensure your prolonged involvement with our guild and you too will get to take advantage of all the benefits we provide.