Every member, especially leadership, is expected to adhere to the following standards. MYTHICC holds itself to a high standard of keeping offensive messages out of our in-game channels and voice over IP communication systems.
1) No member is to use language or post imagery that is offensive in nature such as: pornography, racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks or imagery, and things meant to insult those with disabilities or religious beliefs. Offensive messages will be deleted and can result in removal from the guild.
2) Members are welcome here from the latest born player to the most seasoned veteran. As such, light-hearted ribbing is allowed but no member should be subject to prolonged insult based on their ability to play a game we are playing together. We encourage growth, not stasis, and it’s every member’s duty to help foster that growth.
3) Members are held accountable for their actions. If you see a conversation that does not belong in our community, it is your duty as a member to report it to officers. Taking part in something is just as bad as starting it and will come with similar consequences.
4) Guild drama is outlawed and publicly arguing about something in a manner that could be considered hostile is forbidden. If you have an issue with a member of our guild, do your best to resolve it privately. If the issue escalates, contact a member of our officer team for mediation.
5) The most important rule of all is to do your best to have fun in this game we love and hate to play. If there is anything between you and having fun playing with our guild, please let us know so that we can do our best to rectify it.
If a member is being considered for removal and the case is not clear, an officer majority vote is required. That member will be removed immediately if they are found in non-compliance with our CoC. If you would like to appeal your case, reach out to a guild staff member for your case to be reviewed. An officer majority vote is necessary to reinstate a removed or banned member.
Following this CoC will ensure your prolonged involvement with the guild and access to all the benefits we provide.